+1 570-939-5481 or +1 570-974-1741
And here is where you would know in what ways drinking the moringa tea on a regular basis, can add to your health. Before I begin, it is important to know that the benefits of this tea comes from the plant’s antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, anti ulcer, and anti-inflammatory properties. And because of all such properties, the moringa leaf tea is a widely accepted home remedy for several ailments:
1. The tea is helpful in boosting the immune system of the body.
2. It helps in building collagen fibers within the skin, thus helping in reducing wrinkles and other age-related signs.
3. It is known for its ability for healing wounds, maintaining skin tissue and replacing the damaged ones.
These benefits come from the richness of the leaves in vitamin C, a potent antioxidant.
4. The tea is an effective home remedy for improving vision and sharpening the brain, as well. As the moringa tea is loaded with antioxidants, such benefits are an obvious result.
4. People who enjoy sipping the tea regularly, are known to experience improved metabolic rate, and improved functioning of the liver and the kidneys.
5. People who get tired easily may greatly benefit by drinking this tea, as it helps in promoting energy. 6. Improved digestion is one benefit of drinking this tea which many people have vouched for. Also, ailments such as nausea, diarrhea and cold can be easily dealt with, with the help of this herbal tea
7. The active compounds in the moringa leaf that is imparted to the tea made from it, helps in improving the circulatory system of the body.
8. The leaf’s anti-inflammatory property, as mentioned above, helps people with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
9. And one of the major benefits of the tea is associated with improved regulation of glucose in the body thus, it comes as a great symptom-manager for people suffering from diabetes.
10. According to experts, the leaves of this tree has more vitamin C than in oranges, more calcium than in milk, more vitamin A than in carrots, more potassium than in bananas, and more protein than what is in milk.
Given all these benefits, no wonder the moringa tea, and other products of the tree have received so many accolades from people across the world. So get your moringa product, and give up going to a health store for your common day-to-day medical ailments.
Moringa is one of the most powerful health-enhancing plant on earth. While many things found in nature can have one or two health benefits, Moringa has so much. Indian’ancient traditon of Ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseses that are treated with the leaves of Moringa.Recent scientific research has proven beyond doubt that the humble leaves of Moring are in fact a powerhouse of nutritional value.
Moringa could practically wipe out malnutrition on our planet. Experts agree that the long-term solution to malnutrition and almost all diseases is the use of foods that are rich in essential nutrients often lacking in people’s DIETS. Modern Scientific research has proved that Moringa leaves are one of the richest sources of such nutrients. Even a small amount of the leaves could protect thousands of people from suffering and death.
The leaves can be prepared similarly to spinarch and are low in fats and carbohydrates, but contains a very high contant of protein, calcium, minerals, iron, vitamin A, B, B1, B2, C, D, and E.
Gram for gram Moringa leaves contains:
7 times the vitamin C in orange
3 times the potassium in Banana and this is nutural potassium
2 times the Protein in Milk
4 times the Vtamin A in Carrots
4 times the Cacium in Milk
Detoxification: Studies has shown Moringa’s ability to remove harzardous materials from water. Its usefulness in water purification has been demonstrated, many times in Univerity Sudies. This is now widely studied because it’s estimated that 1.3 million people in the world use contaminated water for drinking and cooking .It is estimated that 6 million children die each year from infections cause by contaminated water.
Antibiotic : Moringa is used as a tropical treatment for minor infections. It’s antibiotic property is identified as pterygospenrmin, a bacterial and fungicial company.
Skin Treatment: Moringa has great healing benefts for the skin. It has been used to cure cuts, scrapes, sores,rashes as well as cracking and other signs of AGING.
Diabetes: An extract from Moringa leaf has been shown to be effective in lowering blood sugar level within 3 hours of ingesting. The flowers can be rosted and eat or use to make tea to provide good amoun of both calcium and potassium for diabetes patients.
Energy: Moringa has been used for years without any negative side effect.
1. The powder from fresh Moringa leaves provides a long lasting energy boost when used regularly, some call it Atheles Secret.
2. Many report having much more endurancs in their work, at home and play.This is Diabetes Solution. Eating Moringa leaves powder increases a nursng mother’s milk production and it is at times prescribed for anemia.
3. Moringa is also soothing. It helps lower BLOOD PRESSURE and is a SLEEP AID.
Many humanitarian Organizations are now PROMOTING THE USE OF MORINGA like we are doing, in poor areas to combat malnutrition, malaria and it’s adverse effect on people.
4. Where convenional treatments for malnutrition and malaria normally takes Months, hearthcare professional have discovered that people taking Moringa show improvement within days. One of the more amazing things moriga is being used for is to prevent childhood blindness, a condition that develops from vitamin A and retinol defciencies. Moringa contains sufficient amounts of these nutrients to completely eliminate this condition.
I am sure most people may not know that the #1 killer of children under the age 5 especially in Africa is mosquito-borne MALARIA.This preventable disease is worse in sub-sahara Africa and east Africa.
We want to use this medium to remind all people rich or poor with a heart for humanity and children in particular that together WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. about this preventable disease that kills more than 1 million children yearly in Africa alone. “Malaria kills a child every 30 seconds!” World Vision.
Disclaimer: We want to use this medium to remind all people rich or poor with a heart for humanity and children in particular that together WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. about this preventable disease that kills more than 1 million children yearly in Africa alone. “Malaria kills a child every 30 seconds!” World Vision.
Moringa is one of the most powerful health-enhancing plant on earth. While many things found in nature can have one or two health benefits, Moringa has so much.
Whether based on belief or science, certain foods have proved to have healing powers. Moringa is a multi-purpose tree also known as The Miracle Tree. It is one of the nutritional herbs with unique healing powers. The tiny leaves of Moringa contain micro & macro minerals and vitamins which have proved=n to be essential for human growth, development and performance.
Herbal tea can help rev up your metabolic rate enough to boost your weight loss.
Health Tip: Eat moringa leaves or extracts with your morning breakfast to kick-start your metabolism
Although engaging oneself in some form of physical activity is necessary to lose extra pounds, we often look for something complementary that could expedite weight loss. Including the Moringa oleifera plant in your diet could be the answer to speed up your fat-burning process. . Every part of this plant, be it the leaves, flowers, or the seeds, are jam-packed with nutrition and are used in medicinal preparations. It is rich in vitamins, proteins, and minerals, and possesses antioxidants that aid in protecting cells from damage.
Moringa is one of the most powerful health-enhancing plant on earth
Many report having more endurance in their work, at home and play
Moringa is also soothing, it helps lower blood pressure and is a sleep aid
LOSE WEIGHT WITH MORINGA
Use moringa to complement your healthy diet and exercise to burn fat and
We'd be glad to assist you in any way we can.get in touch
Grace Baptist Mission Gh Shalom Ind. Foundation Is Baptist mission (NGO) with Offices in the USA and Ghana. Operating in the following areas: Schools, Baptist International Professional Schools-BIPS, Leadershipmore about us
Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
P.O. Box 255 West Milton, PA 17886
Subscribe to our newslater for free updates by providing us with your e-mail address